Located in the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in Buffalo New York, this state-of-the-art facility provides advanced flow cytometric and morphology service at cellular and subcellular levels of resolution. In conjunction with traditional diagnostic disciplines such as pathology and radiology, flow cytometry is dramatically increasing diagnostic accuracy and efficacy so that people can lead healthier lives through research and its transfer to clinical practice.
- Advanced Diagnostic Flow Cytometry Services
- Investigator Access to Equipment 24/7
- Education and Consultation Services
- Comprehensive Sample Processing, Data Acquisition and Data Analysis Services
- Morphological Services at the Cellular and Sub Cellular Levels of Resolution
- Luminex Cytokine, Chemokine and Growth Factor Quantification
- Core Flow Cytometry Services for Investigator and Biotech Sponsored Clinical Trials